Who to service an Omega Seamaster Mk IIIB chronograph

This was my fathers watch that was bought back in 1974. My dad gave it to me and it has never been serviced. It still runs good, but I think maybe I should have it looked at. About 10 years ago I had the crystal replaced, but there is one damaged pusher and the orange hand moves when setting the time. I have heard that having it serviced at Omega is better than $900 and would not like to spend that much, but will if they are the best choice. I will also need the case refinished which is in good shape.
TIA
Snegep0.jpg

@Archer might be taking new watches in for service.

This was my fathers watch that was bought back in 1974. My dad gave it to me and it has never been serviced. It still runs good, but I think maybe I should have it looked at. About 10 years ago I had the crystal replaced, but there is one damaged pusher and the orange hand moves when setting the time. I have heard that having it serviced at Omega is better than $900 and would not like to spend that much, but will if they are the best choice. I will also need the case refinished which is in good shape.
TIA
Snegep0.jpg

If you provide your location, users may be able to give you the name of an independent watchmaker with an Omega parts account in the area. But the cost of service may not necessarily be cheaper — just had a Speedmaster serviced by my watchmaker and he charges the same rate as Omega. The primary reason to use a local independent is to avoid shipping and because they will not replace the dial and hands unles you ask (unlike Omega).

I am in central Illinois.
MJ Watch Service in Glenview Il … price will be less than Omega. I’m with @Dan S on the case finish however.

MJ Watch Service in Glenview Il … price will be less than Omega. I’m with @Dan S on the case finish however.
I just had a very similar watch serviced and case restored by Simon at www.watchartexchange.com. It was very fast and done extremely well. You'd have to speak with them about the price, but I can 100% for his experience with this caliber movement as it's the same as my watch.

20240903_141548.jpg