Who’s Your Favorite Bond Girl?

Posts
10,070
Likes
57,380
I’m watching a holiday Bond marathon (plenty of Omegas featured). The watches are beautiful, but are certainly eclipsed by the women. Who’s your favorite Bond girl? Photos are mandatory! My personal favorite - Maryam d’Abo from The Living Daylights.
 
Posts
7,324
Likes
23,739
She’s right up there.

For me, it’s Honor Blackman. The stuff dreams are made of...

 
Posts
661
Likes
2,243
While they’re all great....My vote is for Honey Ryder.

And great thread choice!!
 
Posts
10,070
Likes
57,380
While they’re all great....My vote is for Honey Ryder.

And great thread choice!!
You forgot the photo!
 
Posts
3,199
Likes
15,128
She’s right up there.

For me, it’s Honor Blackman. The stuff dreams are made of...


I think Bond successfully turned her....
 
Posts
1,452
Likes
3,023
I’m watching a holiday Bond marathon (plenty of Omegas featured). The watches are beautiful, but are certainly eclipsed by the women. Who’s your favorite Bond girl? Photos are mandatory! My personal favorite - Maryam d’Abo from The Living Daylights.
To be honest I think I change my mind. You’re right Maryam is very beautiful!
 
Posts
961
Likes
6,851
Been on a Bond binge since the beginning of December. Trying to watch one flick every night.

Two Bond girls for me:

Carole Bouquet



Carey Lowell

 
Posts
703
Likes
2,459
Tiffany Case (Jill St-John) in Diamonds are Forever
latest