Forums Latest Members
  1. Kangaroo_22 Dec 2, 2021

I was wondering if anyone could help me identify the reference of this Omega AT. I've been wanting to purchase an Aqua Terra for some time now, and I happened to watch a YouTube video where a streamer was wearing the ideal colour combination for me. I've gone through the Omega website, but this reference doesn't seem to be on there. This is the best angle for identification that I can find.

It doesn't appear to be the "Beijing 2022" version or the "GoodPlanet" version since neither come on rubber strap. This watch is being worn by the streamer Sodapoppin on Twitch.

Omega Aqua Terra (white).png
  2. ChiefMark Dec 2, 2021

There was a blue, coated nylon strap with white stitching available for the watch. It’s tough from the crappy still, but if it’s an authentic Omega watch I suspect it’s the Good Planet reference 231.92.39.21.04.001.
    I say “if” because the strap/case interface and the lugs look wrong to me.

3. 8100_RPM Dec 2, 2021

It looks like the Ryder Cup AT.
    Ryder Cup AT.JPG

4. SC1 Dec 2, 2021

ChiefMark likes this.
  5. ChiefMark Dec 3, 2021

Nice find! I was not familiar with that AT at all. Solves the case / strap look. Well done!

6. epidome Dec 3, 2021

that was also my thought, but as an owner of a "ryder cup", i need to mention: the applied omega logo and the second hand are not correct... they should be gold.
    Btw.: the ryder cup is a stunning looking watch in reality, and for me, the best colour combination available for the aqua terra ever since

7. 8100_RPM Dec 3, 2021

Upon further review it is actually the Steel-Sedna Gold AT.
    AT Sedna Gold.JPG

8. epidome Dec 3, 2021

yes, i think that's the one :)

8100_RPM likes this.
  9. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Dec 3, 2021

It's not the Ryder Cup look at the center seconds. The Omega Logo, and to a lesser extent Seamaster color.

It's the bicolor Sedna.

ChiefMark likes this.
  10. Kangaroo_22 Dec 3, 2021

Thanks everyone! I thought it was likely the Sedna gold version. In the official Omega photos for the Sedna gold version the gold is quite pronounced. I've heard it's more subtle in real life, can anyone comment on this, or does anyone have personal photos of one?

SC1 likes this.
  11. dstfno Dec 3, 2021

Damn, that Ryder Cup watch is something else! I'm so happy it's 41mm. If it was 38mm I would go in debt to get it :oops:

SC1 likes this.