Forums Latest Members

Where to purchase new Seamaster AquaTerra?

1. alexCA May 24, 2017

I am in the market for a stainless steel blue dial automatic AquaTerra, so I am wondering if people can point to ADs who can give a decent discount. I saw the pictures of the new redesigns of the Aquaterra and I probably prefer it over the current design (very slightly), so I am happy for waiting for when that model gets to dealers.

I am in the US (California), but happy to buy over the phone or even online. I want the security of an authentic Omega with paperwork and warranty, but obviously I don't want to pay more than I need. It's a big anniversary purchase, so it is a big expense for me. Please respect the rules and don't post exact prices, I am happy to call a dealer for the exact price.

Also, what is the wisdom here on online outfits like Chronext? They claim to sell the watches with paperwork, does it still give me warranty in the US and are they authentic?

Thanks!

2. R3D9 May 24, 2017

Have a look at this forum:

https://omegaforums.net/forums/watches-for-sale/

There are a number of trusted sellers who can find you an Aquaterra for a great price. I've not yet had the pleasure of buying from one, but I'm sure members will chime in with their specfic recommendations.

3. alexCA May 24, 2017

Thanks for the advice! I would really prefer to buy directly from the AD, just as an extra peace of mind...

4. alexCA May 25, 2017

Any suggestions for ADs that are willing to sell over the phone and ship?

5. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. May 25, 2017

Traditional Jewelers in Newport Beach.
    Good shop I got my Planet Ocean Chrono from them.

6. alexCA May 30, 2017

thanks!