Forums Latest Members

Where to buy bracelet half links?

1. lerxst Mar 26, 2015

I'm trying to improve the fit of my two Omegas. Does anyone know where I can buy a half link for my 1678/602 stainless and 1589/858 titanium bracelets? Ofrei has neither. Is my only real option to order through an AD? (There are no good ones near me)

Cali Hoghead likes this.
  2. ctpete Mar 26, 2015

Did you try Ebay?

3. lerxst Mar 26, 2015

I did. Plenty of half links for sale there, but not the two I need.

4. lerxst Aug 24, 2015

Does anyone have any more suggestions? I tried working on this again but I'm still having trouble finding a place where I can actually buy these half links!

5. ctpete Aug 24, 2015

The Omega Boutique in Natick, MA has helped me obtain parts for bracelets. They are very helpful.

Also, once I called Ofrei about a part they did not have and they ordered it for me.

lerxst likes this.
  6. lerxst Aug 24, 2015

Thanks for the info! Just got off the phone with Ofrei, they said they are officially not special ordering any Omega parts anymore, because Omega has "limited their supply" ... They referred me to Nesbit's. I called them and they said they can only do it if I mail in my bracelet (or they risk losing their contract with Omega). They said Omega might help me directly. They gave me the part numbers, and Omega's number, and said that Omega might help me because I'm the end user. And so I called and it turns out that yes, they did help me! The half link is back ordered 4 weeks, but I've been waiting since March to take care of this so who cares about another 4 weeks right? LOL

Thanks for the help everyone!

7. TimeTravel Oct 12, 2016

It's been over a year, did you ever get those links from Omega? I need one as well.

fskywalker likes this.
  8. Nietzsche May 31, 2020

This is an old thread, but on my internet hunt I didn't have any luck finding much info besides this thread. Well I was able to get links directly through the Omega website for $44 a link. They didn't have any half links. Hopefully this helps someone in the future.

9. Zedhawk May 31, 2020

You can call or email customer service and they will get back to you with the part number and price.

artek likes this.
  10. duc May 31, 2020