Forums Latest Members

Where I Can Buy This Omega Ring?

1. Privateday7 quotes Miss Universe Nov 5, 2012

Dear all members,

After seeing Carl's very handsome ring picture, I just can't stop thinking about it.
    I have visited Jakarta Omega AD, but they say they don't carry this product in Indonesia.

Any information where I can procure this handsome ring would be highly appreciated.

R35STA02001XX-20 cropped.png
    R35STA02001XX
    Description

Ring with polished and brushed surface
    Material

Stainless Steel 316L
    Size

Available Sizes: 56 - 70 Only pair sizes!

2. Mary255 Nov 6, 2012

Try here:
    http://www.jewelry-cocktail.com/loving-express-omegamania-series-ring/.html

It appears you need to send them an email to inquire about it. It seems the website does not sell the items directly. However, I hope they will lead you to the ring. Good luck!

3. Privateday7 quotes Miss Universe Nov 6, 2012

Yes the website do not have any e-commerce clue. I post a comment there, hopefully they have a lead.

4. Carl Nov 6, 2012

Did you just visit an AD or an actual Omega Boutique? I would be surprised if it is not available at the Boutique. Anyway, it was $399. when I got it in 2006. I will check on the MSRP when I am in the Boutique on Thursday. It is stainless steel. Also one of the nices mens rings I have, and I have quite a large collection of rings.

Cheers,
    Carl

5. Privateday7 quotes Miss Universe Nov 6, 2012

Yes I came into Omega boutique. They check into their computer and confirm this specific model are not imported by Indonesian Omega. They only carry more feminine model in white gold. Thanks.

6. Carl Nov 7, 2012

If you would like then, I will be happy to check out the price for you here, and see also if they can ship to Indonesia.

Cheers,
    Carl

Privateday7 likes this.
  7. Privateday7 quotes Miss Universe Nov 7, 2012

That would be wonderful Carl.............really appreciate it. It would be great if you can also ask the store manager/ sales email so I can contact directly. :):thumbsup:

8. Carl Nov 7, 2012

Well, I took a few hours off work today to go to the Boutique for a few reasons, one of which was to ask about the mens' ring.

Unfortunately, they cannot ship outside of Canada. Since it is the only Omega Boutique in Canada, they will ship to other Canadian destinations.

I spoke with the manageress. She suggested that you go back and ask to speak to the Manager. She could really not understand why they would not offer to at least order a ring for you. Especially since they carry a lot of other jewellery. We both also thought it might be a good idea to ask at the other two boutiques in Jakarta. She seemed quite puzzled, and even said that when she goes to Basel in March 2013, she is going to inquire about the Indonesia situation of yours.

Do you ever get a chance to go to Singapore or Australia. I would be really surprised if they did not have the ring at one of the Boutiques.

Sorry that it is becoming so difficult for you.

Cheers,
    Carl

9. seamonster Respectable Member Nov 7, 2012

Respectable Member Privateday7

If you still have problems, do let me know and I shall try Omega Boutque Sydney.

I am sure you will be able to get plenty of this item, from Singapore. Why not wait for a platinum one or get Omega Bienne to custom make one for you?

Thank-you.

10. Privateday7 quotes Miss Universe Nov 7, 2012

11. Privateday7 quotes Miss Universe Nov 7, 2012

Thank you very much Carl for taking trouble to get info for me.

I'll visit Jakarta Omega boutique and speak to the manager for ordering the item. I planned to have trip to middle east on April Next Year and maybe to UK on July. If I can not get it through local boutique, I'll try visit them.

Warm regards,

12. Privateday7 quotes Miss Universe Nov 7, 2012

Dear respectable member seamonster, thank you for your offer. I'll try local boutique first this weekend.
    For religious reason, I prefer Stainless Steel rather than white gold or platinum.

warm regards,

13. seamonster Respectable Member Nov 7, 2012

Respectable Member Privateday7

I salute.

If the issue is not resolved, do let me know.

Thank-you.

14. Privateday7 quotes Miss Universe Nov 8, 2012

Thank you very much..............:thumbsup: