Forums Latest Members

Where can I buy metal loops for watch straps?

1. devnull Sep 24, 2015

I'm on a quest to upgrade the skills of my child labor. By that I mean I'm getting my daughters leather working tools.

Does anybody knows where I can buy the metal loops for making leather NATO straps? Heck a lead on a good watch strap supply store would be appreciated. We went on a shopping spree at TandyLeather.com for the tools and wet gear.

2. Darlinboy Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Sep 25, 2015

3. devnull Sep 25, 2015

The one on the cheap NATO straps are that, cheap and crappy looking. The ones from hellonatostrap looks nice but at $2.95 for the buckle plus $2.65 for the loops (4 needed) it makes it not worth it. There are other things on that site I like so thanks for the link.

If anybody knows where I can buy a bunch of them of good quality and at a good price pretty please let me know.

4. ConElPueblo Sep 25, 2015

I have looked for these as well, and couldn't find any decent ones for sale - hope you have better luck.

5. Darlinboy Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Sep 25, 2015

They're available wholesale on Alibaba, but your daughter will have to make 1000 straps. :p

KIMBER likes this.
  6. devnull Sep 25, 2015

I did a search on Alibaba but could not find them.

Heck if you can find a link on Alibaba let me know. even a lot should not be that expensive and I should be able to dump half of them on eBay.