Wheels up for a Speedy

Posts
120
Likes
189
So I was advised by the OB that the timepiece is ready for pick up.... needless to say, I didn't wait until the 25th.... It really does look a lot better in person than in pics.... and also surprisingly light. Thank you all for following my Wheels Up for a Speedy journey.... hoping others will post theirs as well for us to enjoy....!
 
Posts
1,478
Likes
19,718
So I was advised by the OB that the timepiece is ready for pick up.... needless to say, I didn't wait until the 25th.... It really does look a lot better in person than in pics.... and also surprisingly light. Thank you all for following my Wheels Up for a Speedy journey.... hoping others will post theirs as well for us to enjoy....!

Very nice, but where’s the wrist shot?
 
Posts
1,302
Likes
2,578
How did you get Omega to make a Speedy with that motif of you climbing off the back of your boat in scuba gear?
 
Posts
120
Likes
189
How did you get Omega to make a Speedy with that motif of you climbing off the back of your boat in scuba gear?
Well played.......