Forums Latest Members

What would normal, fair price be for white Technic Seamaster 600?

1. dwndler Apr 6, 2016

Hi,

I am not buying so I am the seller.
    I have had many vintage Omegas through my hands but I have no clue how to price this one.
    It is Seamaster 600 with white Technic dial with red haircross with some patina or damage.
    I had a dial and I bought another Seamaster 600 with even worst regular dial. Now movement is serviced so there
    is 1 year warranty. I was trying to find some Technic Seamaster 600 dials on google but only black ones appear.
    And if I am violating any forum rules please let me know and I will (or you will) delete the thread.
    1.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg

micampe likes this.
  2. dennisthemenace Hey, he asked for it! Apr 6, 2016

You really want us to tell you how much to ask for a watch you are selling, even though you admit to having sold many other vintage Omegas?
    Wrong forum to ask that.

3. tyrantlizardrex Apr 6, 2016

I'll give you £50.00

4. Joe K. Curious about this text thingy below his avatar Apr 6, 2016

Its a tough call. Generally speaking, these technical dials are not very common and I do think that would add a bit of a premium over a "run of the mill" Seamaster 600. Moreover, the white dial is a less common variant of these technical dials and that should also add a small premium. Having said that, it is difficult to say exactly by how much. In some models, a slight variation in the dial could mean a difference of 10-fold in price. Case in point, the 2990 Seamaster vs. the 2990 Ranchero. These are exactly the same watches, but the fact that there is Ranchero on the dial adds a big premium.

One thing you could do is put the watch on eBAY and see what the market says?

5. dwndler Apr 6, 2016

I am asking regarding this perticular dial version which I find rare and as I wrote this "Technic" is the first one for me.
    You can tell me some price range or point to some prevoius sale. And the watch is already for sale and priced at €630. The question might be is it much or is it too low

6. Joe K. Curious about this text thingy below his avatar Apr 6, 2016

Watches with similar dial layouts have sold in the 350-400$ range over the past several months.

Search deep and you will find examples of this.

7. dwndler Apr 6, 2016

Thank you very much for a meaningfull answer. The watch is on Danish version of ebay right now but I might consider putting it on the big one or chrono24 later. The thing is that the dial is in far from perfect condition.

8. dwndler Apr 6, 2016

Thx. I gotta start searching deeper.

9. dwndler Apr 6, 2016

I found two on ebay sold recently. Thx.