What vintage Longines is on your wrist today?

Posts
1,903
Likes
24,946
rjD3nF9.jpg
v74eMMw.jpg
 
Posts
230
Likes
882
Thank you! Was a big part of the reason I jumped on this example originally - the caseback and original buckle didn’t hurt either!
 
Posts
2,829
Likes
4,945
Thank you! Was a big part of the reason I jumped on this example originally - the caseback and original buckle didn’t hurt either!
Super nice example. Thanks for showing the back and buckle.
 
Posts
9,234
Likes
76,882
So good you posted it twice 😉

Well I do like it
 
Posts
2,829
Likes
4,945
Keeping the conquest train rolling with my ref. 9003!
Wow, very neat dial! Do you know to which country it was originally invoiced?
 
Posts
24,796
Likes
55,077
New arrival, goes with a pretty cool bracelet. I found a similar watch sold as part of Longines' pre-owned program.

Edited:
 
Posts
230
Likes
882
New arrival, goes with a pretty cool bracelet. I found a similar watch sold as part of Longines' pre-owned program.


Super cool bracelet which complements this ref. well - nice pickup!