What vintage Longines is on your wrist today?

Posts
1,610
Likes
6,044
Today a very rare bird: ref. 5759 pointer date from 1946, 37.5mm excluded crown, caliber 12.68zq.
Dial was clearly reprinted many years ago, but it's still very nice to wear.
A few days on the wrist before the necessary and well-deserved service.

 
Posts
4,010
Likes
45,014
Today a very rare bird: ref. 5759 pointer date from 1946, 37.5mm excluded crown, caliber 12.68zq.
Dial was clearly reprinted many years ago, but it's still very nice to wear.
A few days on the wrist before the necessary and well-deserved service.

I like horny watches 😀
 
Posts
9,234
Likes
76,868
I sometimes think that I’ve cornered the market in these on OF 😁

 
Posts
9,234
Likes
76,868
Back in the first team squad rotation

 
Posts
13,624
Likes
18,978
Just back from a spa visit:
Got a change to a branded dial and a cleaning.
gatorcpa
 
Posts
1,610
Likes
6,044
An unusual reference from 1951, 6171-1, with the first automatic from Longines inside, cal 22as

 
Posts
9,234
Likes
76,868
New shoes on this fifty + year old Admiral