What Strap makes your wear your Speedmaster more?

Hi Everyone - What strap makes you wear your speedy more/most?

My Speedmaster has been my most worn watch for a span measured in decades, but, I haven't been wearing it that much lately - partially because my modest collection offers a few more choices these days...but, also, a year or so ago, I swapped out the OEM oyster-ish bracelet that came with the watch for the new, brushed, small-link Omega bracelet and I think that combo might have changed the "vibe" at a sub-conscious level. It's taken me a little while to realize this, becauseI like the new bracelet: . It is comfy, attractive ( although the finishing is a little "meh" for the expense) and the half-link slider is a plus...but somehow it has changed the watch for me in a bad direction.

So, since I don't change straps on this one very much, I'm looking for a suggestion - What strap makes you more likely to reach for your Speedy?

Like 2
Here’s some encouragemints regarding NATOs…I really dig them since they’re easy on and easy off…and they can come in a variety of color combinations. I have several Omega NATOs for all of my Speedmasters…pictured below is an Omega black coated nylon fabric NATO in 19mm…and there are many other vendors besides Omega that offer NATOs…

IMG_8288.jpeg

Like 4
im the opposite as i love the new bracelets taper, but i also like to swap to the rubber strap in summer, and i really love it.

the way it integrates into the case i find very pleasing.

Like 2
im the opposite as i love the new bracelets taper, but i also like to swap to the rubber strap in summer, and i really love it.

Is that the same rubber strap that works on my 300M? Are the bracelets / straps compatible?

Here’s some encouragemints regarding NATOs…I really dig them since they’re easy on and easy off…and they can come in a variety of color combinations. I have several Omega NATOs for all of my Speedmasters…pictured below is an Omega black coated nylon fabric NATO in 19mm…and there are many other vendors besides Omega that offer NATOs…

IMG_8288.jpeg

That's just hilarious!

Like 1
What is the year/era of your Speedmaster, OP?

Is that the same rubber strap that works on my 300M? Are the bracelets / straps compatible?
this one is speedmaster specific, the underside is the moons surface. Thats not to say it might not fit the diver 300 too, but I've still yet to pick up a modern seamaster so I'm not actually sure if it would fit anyway.

Like 2
That's just hilarious!
Thanks…the wife unit gave me that tin of Mr. Rogers’ Encouragemints a while back…I ate all the Encouragemints immediately [and sort of got sick] but kept the tin for photo opportunities.

Like 1
I’m a bracelet guy and love the new 3861 bracelet. I have the original without the quick adjust. I’ve tried the watch on a strap and a US flat link, both experiments were very short lived. Just love the look and comfort of the OEM bracelet.

Like 2

After putting the bracelet on for the winter, I'm not sure I want to put the rubber strap back on.

They both look and feel good

Like 1
I used to swap straps often during the summer and leave the bracelet on during the winter. The last year I’ve left it on the bracelet out of habit and worn all my other watches on a range of straps. Swapping straps makes it feel like wearing a new watch though and I’m getting the itch for more straps so…

MN elastic strap from Watch Steward makes wearing a Speedmaster so comfortable. It's my go to strap. The bracelet is just too cold and harsh in the winter.

IMG20240330202802.jpg IMG20240330202822.jpg

Like 2
Bulang & Sons Ripstop strap. It ages nicely and is really comfortable.

IMG_3359.jpeg

Outside of that, I’m a bracelet guy and really enjoy the 3861 bracelet.

IMG_3790.jpeg

Like 4
I love the 3861 bracelet. I even got the new clasp for it, and it's definitely my favourite. I just think it looks so good, and it really suits my small wrists.1000005933.jpg 1000005934.jpg

Like 2
Bulang & Sons Ripstop strap. It ages nicely and is really comfortable.
Definitely on my list to eventually purchase. Until then, I’ll keep wearing it on this one. Clearly a cheap alternative, but it’ll have to do for now.

I love the 1171 you can get from Omega.

Okay so I don’t own this watch anymore but can’t help to participate on this thread! Great discussion :D tbh I really liked the Uncle Strap Flat Link. Plan to get one for my straight lug speedy. Super comfortable and vintage-y without being 1k!! Also I don’t need a super complicated and chunky clasp. They like to say it’s flimsy but that’s vintage for ya.

Like 2
Another vote for a flat link here, Apollo 11 flatlink really makes me look forward to putting my speedy on the wrist. It's refined, comfortable, and attractive.

20240307_090202.jpg

Like 5