Forums Latest Members

What ref is this box belonging to?

1. MikkelBA Jul 30, 2017

Hi guys,

I need a little help with the box.
    Does anyone know what reference the box belonging to? Could it maybe fit to Speedy?

Thanks in advance!

Best,
    Mikkel

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. kov Trüffelschwein. Jul 30, 2017

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Nice to know you need help, would have been nicer to learn about you first...

What have you been able to find so far?

This box was quite common and several references have been delivered with this box. Some of them are quite sought after, which doesn't mean that the box itself is, too... it isn't any kind of very special, limited edition box.

Edited Jul 30, 2017
  3. MikkelBA Jul 30, 2017

First of all, thanks for your warm welcome to the forum, Kov.

Haven't been able to find nothing so far, otherwise I haven't asked here. :) I tried to look it up and couldn't find any information regarding this. All I find is the regular red and black boxes.

I have a 3570.50.00 and considering selling/trading it. Was wondering if it by any chance was delivered with this box back in '06. Just trying to figure out what's the fuss is about with this box, so i'm not giving the wrong facts.

Thanks for enlighten me with your infos Kov.

4. arcadelt Jul 30, 2017

The box will be marked with a code like this:

IMG_7661.JPG

To be completely correct, you can use it for any watch that has a matching code on the Pictograms card.

IMG_2994.JPG

Truth is, however, that boxes are often issued interchangeably by OBs and ADs, and used interchangeably by owners, so feel free to use the box any way you like.

5. MikkelBA Jul 31, 2017

Thank you, arcadelt - it's really appreciated!

Will use the box for my Speedmaster Pro then :)

Cheers!