What is the "full name" and reference # of this great looking Seamaster?

Saw this while online ( Hodinkee article? ) and saved the pic to remind me I liked this Dial a lot.
Now I can't quite figure out exactly the correct name of this model and the correct reference number so I can search online for details
If anybody can identify it for me I would surely appreciate it
Thanks

Screen Shot 2024-04-06 at 8.29.49 AM.png

Planet Ocean 8500. 42mm. Earlier model not Master Chronometer.

Planet Ocean 8500. 42mm. Earlier model not Master Chronometer.
What is it you WTB or put up FS?:whistling:

Like 1
It should be noted that the correct box is not that Skyfall box as pictured on the Omega website... another error

It's a great watch, I have two of 'em (different colors). It's a watch that you need to find the perfect fit for or it's a nightmare to wear.

Is it the Bracelet that causes the potential nightmare to wear or something about the design of the case?

I wish this generation of planet ocean had the current gen bracelet. Don't love the end links of the 8500 models.

Like 1
Is it the Bracelet that causes the potential nightmare to wear or something about the design of the case?
Both as it's a heavy watch for the size, and the case is heavier than the bracelet so it tends to flop around if it isn't sized properly. For me, I had to source a second half-link and they had to both be on the 12 o'clock side.

4terytrtfd.jpg

tkyuik687tu.jpg

Both as it's a heavy watch for the size, and the case is heavier than the bracelet so it tends to flop around if it isn't sized properly. For me, I had to source a second half-link and they had to both be on the 12 o'clock side.

4terytrtfd.jpg

tkyuik687tu.jpg

Thanks for the heads-up.

I have this watch on the rubber strap. Feels great on a the strap. I did not like the bracelet. The bracelet always felt and looked weird to me.