what is the best end link for a dog leg connie ?

Hello everybody, and first of all : Happy New Year to all this smart OF community ! (In France, HNY Greetings are welcome till the end of Jan...)

Well the question is in the title, but let me explain a bit :
I'm the happy owner of a '67 Dog Leg Connie, for I which I long for a proper period perfect B.O.R. bracelet : I had tried the B.O.R. bracelet of my newly acquired '52 Seamaster, which is the combination of a 1036 bracelet (which is a 7 rows') and #11 end links.
Dimensions are OK, but if on one side the end links sit perfectly on the case of my Seamaster, they do not match properly with the shape of the dog legs of the Connie ; to explain a bit further, the end links follow the bracelet, causing the sharp angles of the dog leg to "show up" ; don't know if you understand what I mean, but it is clear that #11 end link do not go together with the watch ; so I would need the end links to stand straight and follow the legs of the case, and only after the bracelet.
We tried with my watchmaker to bend the end links, but it does not work, and I suspect #11 does not have the geometry that the dog leg requires.

I had a close look at a lot of Connies showing a bracelet here, and so far, it seems that a 1037 (9 rows) would be OK with either #12 or #15 end links would match, but I am not quite sure of that.

to me, a 7 rows BOR (so #1036) is fabulous on an early Seamaster, but a 9 rows' (#1037) suits a Connie much better from an aesthetic point of view.

Anybody has the ideal combo / end link ref ??
Thanks so much in anticipation for your inputs !!

And should somebody have what I am looking for to offer for sale, let me know ! ;)