Forums Latest Members
  1. MartinBro May 12, 2015

20 years ago my father passed on a beautiful Omega Seamaster Deville that he had received when he graduated in Marine Biology. Unfortunately that piece was stolen from me in an armed robbery. Sad. I'm looking around to buy something similar back, one for me and one for my father. Yesterday I came across a thrift shop in a neighboring town that had a few beautiful vintage watches. No Seamaster Deville but a few Constellations and then this beauty. Unfortunately their watch expert was out of town. I took a photo and tried to find out what it is online. I have my guesses. Please excuse my ignorance but I haven't been able to find out searching other websites. Is there anyone who can fill me in on some info?

image.jpg
  2. watchyouwant ΩF Clairvoyant May 13, 2015

you will need more pictures from different angles and mvmt. ;reference number and pics. from the mvmt. dial is refinished and the hands are wrong. and that is about as far as one can see from one picture, but these parts define the value a lot..... kind regards. achim

3. threeputtbogey May 13, 2015

More pictures please! But from the pushers, it looks like a lemania movement.

4. MartinBro May 13, 2015

Thank you! I will try to make time to go and have another look and take some more photos soon.