Forums Latest Members
  1. Spacefruit Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder Jun 12, 2015

Obviously I have no connection to seller.

I saw this and thought that it is unusual to see a dealer offering this reference at something other than stupid money.
    Now it has some problems, true, but it has to be one of the better ones out there for the money. The seller is known for flipping for small margins.

The problem is that dial, with the damaged SWISS marking - I dont know if I could live with that. The chrono hand can be fixed, and it almost certainly would need servicing as no one in that neck of the woods that I know of can deal with a 321. (Lack of parts not skill). The hour recorder looks wrong too. As is the bezel.

So quite a lot wrong, but I just thought it made a change.

As I am not actually promoting it, I'll let you find it if you want it....(rolex candy shop)

DSC02016_zpscu4z7plc.jpg~original.jpg

Slevin kelevra, JohnSteed and Dash1 like this.
  2. E-diddy Jun 12, 2015

Haha I was going to share this one the other day. Decided not to since it has some issues and I wasn't recommending it. Dealer is local for me.

3. Time Exposure coordinates his cast with his car's paint job Jun 12, 2015

Then make the appointment!
    But beware...
    I hear you go in their shop with a singular focus, and get very easily distracted... ;)

4. E-diddy Jun 12, 2015

Haha I was there a couple of weeks ago. Could have spent hours in there -- it's so helpful & educational to see these watches in person. I'm not interested in this one though.

5. michaelmc Jun 12, 2015

The boys are fun to visit and lots to see in SF.