Went on the hunt locally to see what I could round up

Took an hour or so today and scavenged around a large antique store and hit a jewelry and watch repair store to see what might be hanging around. Antique store turned up nothing. The small jewelry shop had a few interesting items. I’ll post the other non-Omega watches in another forum. I was able to find a quartz Omega and an Omega pocket watch. Pics below. Best I can tell, they were overpriced. 600.00 was the initial asking price each. I’m not really interested in buying them, but the hunt was fun.
Edited:

Pocket watch must have been a presentation piece from these guys:

Merrill_Logo_AHyLBfU_aHQdDzP.png
gatorcpa

Lucky you!
In Estonia when you go out locally to find some watches you find Russian watches. So, we don't go out!

Both watches look legit, but are not particularly desirable. That is a relatively modern PW with a wristwatch movement given as a presentation piece. It would be perfectly fine to use if you wanted a PW, but it's not something most collectors would prize. And even turn-of-the-century collectible PWs just don't bring as much money as you might imagine. As for the wristwatch, with few exceptions, mundane vintage quartz watches are not really collectible. I wouldn't expect either to sell for much more than $100.

Lucky you!
In Estonia when you go out locally to find some watches you find Russian watches. So, we don't go out!
Russian watche were popular in the 1990s. Especially in the Silicon valley. Some of them were made with the old American equipment (Durber Hampton.) Others were clear copies. The real prizes were the Russian watches what were chineese copies. Of course one never paid more than a few bucks for such things.
Ironically these things still are "watches." and probably repairable.