Forums Latest Members

SOLD Well loved Omega Speedmaster DON bezel

1. eugeneandresson 'I used a hammer, a chisel, and my fingers' Sep 30, 2019

Up for grabs is my spare vintage Omega Speedmaster DON bezels that has had a life...but its still got something to give! This bezel is period correct for 2998-3's all the way up to 145.022-69's.

This bezel has had quite a life. It comes off of a single owner Speedy. The reason it looks like it does is because the gentleman who wore it for most of his life did everything with this watch on, including building his own house with his own two hands. Its a bit tired looking, but IMHO a lot better than a meteor bezel. Its as such a bit ghosty too. It had a ton of cheese on it, which I have since soaked away (why did I do that ... :mad:).

I apologize in advance that the photos are not up to my usual standard. I do think they highlight all flaws.

IMG_2493.jpg IMG_2492.jpg IMG_2491.jpg

Using my hand as background.

IMG_2490.jpg IMG_2489.jpg IMG_2488.jpg IMG_2487.jpg

Terms and Conditions :

1400 CHF(USD/EURO/GBP) or best offer wired directly to my Transferwise bank account. More currencies upon request. Paypal F&F will be accepted, in CHF as specified. I use Transferwise as it saves you on these Paypal fees, and is a local transaction for us both. Returns are accepted only if grossly misrepresented. You will get what you see in these pictures which are of a decent quality and high resolution, so I don't believe there is any chance of misrepresentation.

My listed price includes shipping (plus insurance) to wherever you are in the world.

The bezel and I are in Switzerland. A local meetup is always welcome. Returns are accepted only if grossly misrepresented. You will get what you see in these pictures which are of a decent quality and high resolution, so I don't believe there is any chance of misrepresentation.

For my references here as a seller, please search the 'seller profiles & reviews' subforum. I have 100% positive reviews (upon request) on other platforms too.

Thanks ΩF for this space :thumbsup:

Edited Oct 6, 2019
    Vale21 and ext1 like this.
  2. eugeneandresson 'I used a hammer, a chisel, and my fingers' Oct 3, 2019

Sunlight pics (probably the only day this week I will see the sun!)...

IMG_2502.jpg IMG_2503.jpg IMG_2504.jpg IMG_2505.jpg

Vale21 likes this.