Forums Latest Members

SOLD Weiss 38mm Standard Issue Field Watch White Dial

1. uvalaw2005 Jan 25, 2020

For sale is my excellent condition white dial Weiss 38mm Standard Issue Field Watch. Minor surface wear with some strap-changing marks on the rear of the lugs. Handwound movement is assembled by Cameron Weiss in Los Angeles. Manufacturer warranty runs through June 2021.

$775 shipped to US only. Payment via PayPal (I will cover the fees). No trades, please. I've had 250+ good transactions on this and other watch forums and eBay feedback is available under the same username (where I've had 2000+ positive transactions). No returns unless the condition of the watch is materially misrepresented.

Movement: Weiss Watch Company Caliber 1005 mechanical movement, 7001 base, finished and assembled in Los Angeles, California from Swiss parts
    Functions: Manually wound, 21,600 beats/hour, 42 hour power reserve, hours, minutes, sweep second hand at 6, incabloc shock protection
    Case: 316L stainless steel, 38mm diameter (not including crown), 46.6mm lug end to lug end, 9.7mm thickness from the highest point of the domed crystal
    Weight: 54 grams with strap
    Caseback: Sapphire crystal and 316L stainless steel exhibition caseback, secured by four 316L stainless steel hex screws
    Dial: Machined naval brass finished white with high visibility black numerals
    Hands: Black oxide treated steel with white Super-Luminova paint
    Front Crystal: Double-domed and beveled sapphire with multi layer anti-reflective coating on the inside surface
    Back Crystal: Beveled sapphire
    Water Resistance: 330 feet/ 100 meters
    Band: 20mm olive green, waterproof, lined Cordura canvas, and 18mm 316L stainless steel buckle

DSC_0652.jpg
    DSC_0653.jpg
    DSC_0659.jpg
    DSC_0661.jpg
    DSC_0663.jpg

Edited Jan 25, 2020
    gtiguy likes this.