Forums Latest Members
  1. gabethebabe Sep 6, 2020

Anyone ever seen this before?

s-l1600 (1).jpg

Looks like a manufacturing error. Does it mean anything?

2. JimInOz Melbourne Australia Sep 6, 2020

Google "Omega Naiad Crown".

3. gabethebabe Sep 7, 2020

Thank you kindly!

4. jaegodylan Sep 7, 2020

It means that anyone who wears it is a member of a secret society of radical fanatics obsessed with the intricate details on mechanical devices.

5. JimInOz Melbourne Australia Sep 7, 2020

With regret I have had to report your post to the appropriate authorities.

The basis for my report is the disclosure of the very existence of the some so called "Ω Brotherhood", sorry, I mean, "a secret society of radical fanatics".

Such an act is tantamount to treason.

I do no think that your punishment will be obvious to members on these pages, and you will not suffer "The Banning".

But be aware, be very aware, that the Brother Superior and his delegated Senior Brothers, sorry, I mean "moderators" ;) will be watching your every word and move, not just here on the forum, but elswhere on the electronic media, and physically, on the ground, in your shops and cafe bars, in your city and in your parks, and on the street where you live.

If in time, you have demonstrated that you are able to keep "certain secrets" actually secret, your surveillance may be lifted, but that will be entirely up to you and the words you speak and utter electronically.

6. gabethebabe Sep 7, 2020

woah that escalated quickly...

7. jaegodylan Sep 7, 2020

Yes. I know the risks of exposing the Society. I am currently repenting and seeking forgiveness. My first ElectroShock cleansing is happening shortly.

8. Buck2466 Sep 7, 2020

First rule of ♎ Brotherhood.....you do not talk about ♎Brotherhood. The second rule of ♎Brotherhood....you do NOT TALK about ♎ Brotherhood!

DaveK likes this.
  9. TexOmega Sep 7, 2020

The more important question is, which Exalted Brother did you mug and then, "appropriate" said watch?

It appears to be Dennis.

We need a super secret headcount, give me a second.......yep, Dennis is not responding.

jaegodylan likes this.
  10. p4ul “WATERRROOP” to 50m Sep 7, 2020

Be gentle with him, he is new and young, he knows not the forces with which he meddles.

DaveK likes this.
  11. jaegodylan Sep 7, 2020

I can hardly speak and the left half of my body isn’t responding but the shock treatment has taught me many things. I shall not speak of these things however as I know I am wrong. It is wrong. Everything is wrong, except that which is right. OMEGA.

599AA3EA-F61A-46DE-96CD-AF9BBFC4E052.gif

12. airansun In the shuffling madness Sep 7, 2020

Jimmy Carter has advice for you. Listen to his response to the third caller.

It’ll be okay....

loniscup likes this.
  13. jaegodylan Sep 8, 2020

it wasn’t the Orange Sunshine. I’ve survived that.. this is something altogether different.