Forums Latest Members
  1. whatever1983 May 13, 2015

Hi everyone,
    I am quite new to the forum (and watches in general, this is my first watch!) but was encouraged to post pictures after I received my watch (and got married!) I am happy to say both have been accomplished.

Funny story, I contacted the seller on my girlfriend's behalf as she was running the Boston Marathon, she purchased the watch that week and had it shipped to us in Toronto. It stayed in customs purgatory for 2 1/2 weeks and finally arrived at our house on May 8th (day before our wedding!)

Here is the watch!

IaU0oKS.png KT04gzZ.png D9B2BkN.png j9U3HP5.jpg

2. redpcar May 13, 2015

Nice watch. Nice to have you on board.
    Canadian customs takes the longest in the world, btw.

3. oddboy Zero to Grail+2998 In Six Months May 13, 2015

Tdot! Holler! With you here now, we have enough Toronto members for a GTG!

Nice watch and welcome to the forums. You may need to delete your account or inform your new bride that this watch will be the first of many!

4. VetPsychWars Wants to be in the club! May 13, 2015

My mother and father bought Croton watches as a marriage gift to each other. When my father passes and I receive his Croton Aquamatic, it's possible that it could displace my Omegas from my wrist.

I wish you many years of happiness.

Tom

5. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member May 14, 2015

Congrats on your first good watch, do make sure you have it serviced before wearing it, if you maintain it the movement will last a crazy length of time.

6. CanberraOmega Rabbitohs and Whisky Supporter May 14, 2015

Isn't this the watch where we had the fiancé seek advice from us????

7. whatever1983 May 15, 2015

Thank you everyone!

I do not believe my fiance came here looking for advice. I had sent her links to a few watches I liked and she selected one. I did mention that this would be the start of a very dangerous (expensive!) hobby. She didn't seem to mind! What a keeper!

Hijak likes this.