Forums Latest Members
  1. seamonster Respectable Member Feb 8, 2013

Respectable Members

With the kindness and helpfulness of a member of this forum, I am about finished with the text for the Website, regarding 'Rogue Sydney Real Estate Agent'.

Kindly advise, whether a respectable member here knows of any casual website designer, who can help me out with the designing of the website. It is going to be a simple one page type and at the bottom, readers will be able to make their comments, if they so wish.

Must the designer be based in Sydney or anywhere else? I am totally illiterate about this.

Thank-you.

2. Wheels Feb 8, 2013

You can do it yourself mate. You can use Yola to both host your website and design it. They use really simple templates that you can literally copy and paste from a word document into the webpage. You don't need to know or use HTML.
    All you need to do is purchase your domain name. Example (www.estateagentssuck.com.au). You can do this through Yola as well. The only reason I recommend them is because they are easy to use and reliable.

seamonster likes this.
  3. seamonster Respectable Member Feb 8, 2013

Respectable Member Wheels

Your advice is appreciated and I really like this: (www.estateagentssuck.com.au) .

What you have advised will appear simple to someone who can tell the difference between a horse and a donkey. Unfortunately I am not that someone. I am virtually computer illiterate. I shall ask my friend to digest what you have said.

Respectable member dsio's advice is appreciated, too.

Meanwhile, I shall lie-low from the forum, till I can overcome this last obstacle. Once the website is up and running, I will have something to look forward to.

Thank-you.

Wheels likes this.
  4. Trev The Architect Staff Member Feb 9, 2013

What are your goals for this site? What are you hoping to accomplish with it? Just curious, since you've mentioned you're looking forward to it being built.

5. seamonster Respectable Member Feb 9, 2013

Respectable Member Trev

With the hope, whatever has happened to me will not befall on other vulnerable parties (clienteles of real estate agents). As for me, I need an outlet to recover. Otherwise, whatever is inside me will explode.

Thank-you.