Forums Latest Members
  1. cvzyl Aug 18, 2018

I have been living in The Netherlands (The Hague) for the past year and I’m looking for a good watchmaker in the area to service and repair vintage watches. Finding a good watchmaker is not that easy so I’m not limited only to The Hague area, but preferably in The Netherlands. I would prefer to visit him (her) personally and build up a relationship.

Would appreciate recommendations and advice.

Thanks in advance.
    Cobus

2. Supah Aug 18, 2018

Hi Cobus,

The Dutch watchforum horlogeforum.nl has a section dedicated for discussions about watchmakers. You should be able to find a good one there.

3. WatchWalker Aug 18, 2018

Hi Cobus, if Haarlem is not too far for you, there's a watchmaker that gets plenty good references. His name is Peter Kleman. Just Google him and look for some references. There's also a storefront that will not impress you. But for watch repair and service it is an address which seems recommendable. He's also Omega certified service center (you didn't mention the brand you want to have serviced). I'm not affiliated and never tried him myself. I did experience Amsterdam Vintage Watches for service of my Rolex 5513 and am satisfied with that result.

4. omegawatchlvr Aug 21, 2018

PM send.

5. Shabbaz Aug 21, 2018

Nico Rijsman in culemborg.