Forums Latest Members

watchesxwhisky Tintin and Straps

1. Tk421 May 1, 2017

Hi OmegaForums,
    I have just started a website which has been a really enjoyable experience. It covers 2 of my very favourite things in life. Whisky and Watches.
    I would be delighted if some of you would have a look and hopefully you enjoy an article or 2. Of course there are articles on Omegas!
    Thanks in advance for your support and if you have any feedback, ideas or would like share your stories with me through my page please drop me a line.
    https://watchesxwhisky.com/
    I'm particularly proud of my article with Lyndon of Vecchio Times and some may find some photos familiar (thanks Wayne!)

Jwit and semper_shells like this.
  2. munichblue May 1, 2017

Nice and good looking website and I share your passion for both topics. Keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

Tk421 likes this.
  3. Tk421 May 1, 2017

Thankyou so much munichblue. Really appreciated and thanks for dropping by!

4. Tk421 May 1, 2017

Tk421 reporting at my post...

But seriously the OF have whooped the Rolex forums in terms of support, feedback and checking out my site. No surprise really as this Forum is amazing and though I'm not a frequent poster I do a lot of reading.

Thanks to you all!

5. Sculler22 May 1, 2017

Subscribed, I like the format. Good luck with this.

Tk421 likes this.
  6. Wetworks May 2, 2017

Nice, I love it!

Judging from your scotch cabinet picture you posted for the 'Glemorangie Tasting Night' entry, you're a 'brand loyal' guy like me. As we are both ardent Glenmorangie fans, I'd like to recommend exploring the Aberlour range (if you haven't already). Their cask-strength A'Bunadh is right up there with the Signet's complexity.

Tk421 likes this.
  7. Sculler22 May 2, 2017

I forgot to add that I am a major fan of Auchentoshan 12 year, which for some reason is remarkably inexpensive here in the Staes.

8. Tk421 May 2, 2017

Whisk(e)y is way cheaper in the US than Australia. I actually really like the Auchentoshan Three Wood!

9. Sculler22 May 3, 2017

The Three Wood, however, starts to be priced realistically. It is for special occasions only due to some budgetary constraints.

Tk421 likes this.