Forums Latest Members
  1. Kcomega May 12, 2019

A few questions for Omega owners. I’m looking at a 4 to 5 year old Seamaster PO. The same watch is on both sites. It’s a steel 38mm model. I understand that eLady is a reputable dealer, but they don’t provide any information on anything else but the watch itself, no mention if it comes with box, papers, extra links, etc. Any experience with this issue?
    Second, the local AD has a sign warning people about buying non-AD watches. Anyone have knowledge about an AD not wanting to work on grey market watches?
    Any idea how much links cost?
    Is ‘polishing’ a bad thing, as most eLady watches mention it?

If I buy this watch, it will be through eBay for the protections, and possible financing.

Thanks in advance for any information

2. The Father Went out for smokes in ‘78 not seen since May 12, 2019

If you need to finance a watch, my opinión is you don’t need it.
    But if you really really do, grey market

3. mr_smith May 12, 2019

Hi Kcomega - I haven't used eLady myself (yet) but have read positive reviews by those that have purchased from there. In regards to your question about what's included with the watch... check out the 'additional information' tab right under the 'add to cart' and 'wishlist' buttons. I'm looking at a 38mm PO there right now and see mention of the outer box, inner box and warranty card.

4. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. May 12, 2019

Elady good vivid lily bad.

Beware of bracelet lengths though.

connieseamaster and wsfarrell like this.
  5. wsfarrell May 12, 2019

I second the vote for elady, having bought a couple watches there. They do polish watches, but on a 4-5 year old Speedmaster, it will likely be a very light polish. They will mention box/papers if the watch has them. Find some similar Speedmasters on eBay where the seller mentions bracelet length and count the links. Then count the links on an elady Speedmaster to see if it will fit you.

fskywalker and Foo2rama like this.
  6. reyn_L May 12, 2019

eLady is legit and I just recently purchased a 5 year old Omega with very light polish, and came with box and papers. I got it with 12% discount by signing to their newsletter. The box and papers will be mentioned on their ad as well.
    Good luck with the purchase.

fskywalker likes this.
  7. rainking May 13, 2019

::facepalm1::
    PS: OF has the absolute worst emoji options LOL

8. boraxman May 13, 2019

Lots of Speedmasters, seems like decent prices, Japan seller.

9. sat968 May 13, 2019

Make sure to sign up for the eLady mailing list. They recently sent out an email for 12% off for Mother's Day weekend here in the US. I purchased my PO this way and the price couldn't be touched anywhere else on the web at the time. Good suggestion from @wsfarrell about checking bracelet lengths. When I purchased my PO, there were two for sale and the other one was sized for a 6.2" wrist. That was a non starter for my 8" wrist because I would have needed to purchase probably 6 links to fit my wrist size.

wsfarrell and fskywalker like this.
  10. fskywalker May 14, 2019

+1 for Elady. If you buy in their website (rather than on Ebay) will be cheaper, even without coupons, which goes as high as 12% as mentioned above. I have purchased multiple times from them (through their website) and paid with Paypal so get that protection (through Ebay you get Paypal and Ebay protection, but at a higher price).

As said above take into consideration how long the bracelet is as many are short (as Asian people tend to have smaller wrists), sometimes getting extra links is difficult or expensive.