Forums Latest Members
  1. Barking mad Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder Mar 6, 2014

Hi Guys,
    I will be back in Aus/ Sydney from the 16th of March for about three weeks and would like to get a couple of things done on a couple of my watches as there is no one that I trust here (Saudi Arabia), I sent a note to Nick Hacko and he responded that he only does Rolex. He suggested Thomas Czibula, Master Watchmaker whom I have contacted and he has agreed to at least look at the two watches. My question is does anybody know him or of him and are there any other suggestions and maybe (clutching at straws) someone knows of someone in Saudi.

Cheers

2. CanberraOmega Rabbitohs and Whisky Supporter Mar 6, 2014

3. SeanO Mar 7, 2014

Unless you mail ahead (6-8 weeks) I'm pretty sure 3 weeks isn't going to be enough time for any of these guys to get stuff done.

4. Barking mad Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder Mar 7, 2014

I know, late notice but have to try:) The alternatives at this point in time don't appear to be great. Maybe they will feel sorry for me:(

5. rolexfantastic Mar 7, 2014

6. Barking mad Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder Mar 7, 2014

Thanks, I will give him a shot. He obviously knows his stuff and will do a good job, right?:cautious:

7. watchyouwant ΩF Clairvoyant Mar 7, 2014

contact me for my sydney watchmaker. paul does chronos of any kind. all rolex`s incl. true beat. all good brands anyway. kind regards. achim

8. Barking mad Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder Mar 7, 2014

Thanks Achim. PM sent.

Cheers

9. seamonster Respectable Member Mar 7, 2014

Respectable Member rolexfantastic

He is an excellent and competent watchmaker. Since he is always so busy, he takes a very long time to even service a watch. As long as you are willing to wait, he is the watchmaker to see.

Two years ago, on behalf of a friend I took a SM 120 to Joe for a service. Two weeks ago, I met this friend and he told me, even after two years, his SM 120 performs spectacularly and the time-keeping is still + - 3 secs per day.

Thank you.