Forums Latest Members
  1. alexlawrence Feb 14, 2019

Hi all,

I am going to the South of France next week, to Cannes, and have been looking to buy a vintage Omega Seamaster from c. 1960s.

I would love to know if any of you know any vintage watch dealers in the South of France, in and around Cannes, Nice and Monaco.

I know many will suggest to look at Chrono24 but I would like to see these watches in person.

Kind Regards

2. algeyboy Feb 20, 2019

Hi- i have been working in Nice quite a bit recently and had a nose around. There seemed to be a concentration of vintage watch shops around Port Lympia to the east of the city. I went to Bemon Gerald which is in a sort of antique shop area. I wandered around there and saw a couple more shops including a tiny hole in the wall of a place on Rue Cassini opposite the spa. not sure of name but he had some nice watches including a speedie- so more my sort of thing than Bemon which was a bit more high end. Sorry not to be more exact, i was window shopping really.... i would have bought the speedy and kind of wish i had but...

3. momosono Feb 20, 2019

There used to be a vintage shop in Boulevard des Moulins Monaco, but I don't know if they still exist.

4. seekingseaquest Feb 20, 2019

There was also a small watchmaker shop near La Negresco in Nice when I was there last year. They were closed but had some vintage watches displayed in the window.