Forums Latest Members
  1. Walrus Sep 9, 2019

has anyone here had any dealings with watchbox.com? I can say they have great communication but I notice their prices are quite hire than the same watch on Chrono. The watches do come serviced with a 15 month warranty. I’d rather pay a little more for a serviced watch with a reputable company but I don’t know if 40% or so is worth it compared to to Chrono. For instance the 3513.50 is around 2,250 and that’s not a full set. I’m being careful not to speak bad about a company I haven’t done business with, I can speak later on why I ask at a later time.

2. Walrus Sep 9, 2019

Ok I’ll answer my own question in brief although I don’t have the watch yet. WatchBox.com is a great company to deal with. Found the sales man great. They also worked with me on price which is always good. I probably shouldn’t heap praise prior to getting my watch but thus far they have been the best online company I worked with. More to come when I get my watch, I’ll ask u experts to evaluate.

3. Evitzee Sep 9, 2019

I think they work better if you are buying from them, they are ruthless low ballers if you want to sell or trade a watch. Typical dealer, they say their watches are stellar, but the watch you are looking to sell is a piece of junk and not worth much. It's like a used car, better to sell it privately rather than trading it in.

4. Walrus Sep 10, 2019

Well I was ok with what I traded in. Yes it was a lower price but not too bad. I guess the proof will be the when I get the watch