Forums Latest Members
  1. Grinch Dec 9, 2017

I have a Seamaster. The problem is the thing broke. Omega won’t warranty it because they say I hit it on something. That watch doesn’t have a scratch on it. I have had it for two years. Omega you should do the right thing and fix it.

2. Tiny Iota Could potentially be the Official OF Stalker ™ Dec 9, 2017

Hi. The forum isn’t owned or run by Omega. Maybe if you give a bit more detail someone could actually suggest something. What is broken, for example?

3. Canuck Dec 9, 2017

Has Omega seen the problem watch? Many warranties do not cover “wear beyond reasonable limits”. You say the watch doesn’t have a mark on it. Yet Omega appears to see evidence of wear beyond reasonable limits in order to take a stand like that. Do you know what “broke”? Did this watch come from an authorized dealer, or is it “grey market”? Did it come with an Omega warranty, or a warranty from a secondary dealer? If you bought it on the secondary market, chances are it may have been abused by a previous owner, and it suffered damage that doesn’t show. Thereby, an Omega warranty would not come with the watch.

4. jakeh417 Dec 9, 2017

Along with why it's broken, also post pictures, clear detailed pictures.

5. Canuck Dec 10, 2017

Seems he’s lost interest! Maybe we answered his question indirectly.

6. DLT222 Double D @ ΩF Staff Member Dec 10, 2017

It was the 'We are not Omega' bit I think.

:D

Larry S likes this.
  7. swahlig Dec 11, 2017

Hello, I am new to the forum but have a similar problem. I bought a seamaster pro in 2005 from Macys. It stopped working in 2014 and had it serviced ($700). Now it has stopped working again and Omega wants to do another service ($750). I love the watch but cant keep this up. the servicing is roughly 20% of the cost of the watch

20171211_081755.jpg
  8. swahlig Dec 11, 2017

Is there a reputable non Omega repair shop that you all might know of? or other options for servicing