Forums Latest Members
  1. nineteen57 Jun 19, 2018

I picked up a Speedmaster LE in Japan at the Mitsukoshi department store (ironic perhaps) but the red card wallet had no Warranty or Pictogram cards and the salespeople were confused when I told them about this.

Ultimately they said I would receive these in the mail.

Are they correct or are the cards lost? What can I do to get the cards?

2. thatonewatchdude Jun 19, 2018

Are they an authorized dealer of Omegas ?

3. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Jun 19, 2018

Yes

@nineteen57 call them.

4. texasmade Jun 19, 2018

Cards are supposed to be with the watch and you get everything at the time of purchase. This is true with almost all brands except for Rolex now. Sounds like the AD lost the cards. I'd go back and ask for the cards. If I don't get them then I'd ask for some compensation as you didn't get everything that's supposed to come with the purchase.

5. nineteen57 Jun 19, 2018

Language barrier prevents an easy call.

I was really just wondering whether this is a real possibility. That cards are mailed out later or are they always on delivery.

I can go in to the store if there is no possibility of ever getting these cards any other way but I don’t want to waste time really.

Thanks for any help.

6. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Jun 19, 2018

No reason not to get them when purchased. The sales person made an error.

7. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Jun 19, 2018

They can have Omega reissue them.

8. Huus Jun 20, 2018

In 2012 I bought an Omega of an AD in Tel Aviv (on line purchase). At time of purchase they informed me that the cards would be send within a month as this was standard practice for AD 's in that country. I received the cards 3 weeks later.
    Your case sounds a bit different and I would question them as to why you didn't receive the cards. And ask them to issue a set.

nineteen57 likes this.
  9. nineteen57 Jun 20, 2018

Thanks everyone. I was able to contact them via their Foreign Customer page and was re-assured that the process was their way of issuing these so time will tell.