Forums Latest Members
  1. bubu16 Jul 29, 2019

Pretty new here . The WTB post -at least on other fora where I am a member-has become such a dreaded undertaking for me as I have received numerous shady responses and what not. I don't have enough post to do WTB here but I guess my question is- is it any different here? Thanks.
    Best
    Mel

2. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Jul 29, 2019

Hence why we require 200 posts. Stick around. If you have a piece your looking for we can point you in the right direction.

If you perhaps ask where is the best place to find an X watch and any advice on what to look for.. some help may come your way.

3. KingCrouchy Jul 29, 2019

Foo2rama likes this.
  4. BlackTalon This Space for Rent Jul 29, 2019

You can get shady responses on any forum, and OF is no exception. Obviously if the responses are from people who have been on the forum a while, and participate regularly, they are most like safe to deal with. And if they registered after you posted a WTB thread, then you really need to do your due diligence. Forum members have reported receiving DMs from people who just joined and seemed shady. And some have reported getting DMs from people who just joined and were legitimate buyers (maybe the saw the ad via watchrecon, etc.).

Donn Chambers and Foo2rama like this.
  5. bubu16 Jul 30, 2019

Really appreciate the responses. So many scammers out there. OF has such a reputation and now I understand why.
    Best to everyone.