Wanted: Seamaster Professional 200M Quartz Movement

I have a full size Professional 200M that is in beautiful condition on the outside however I have been advised that the movement has sustained water damage and is not repairable due to lack of spare parts.

If anyone has a replacement movement for this model I would be very keen to speak to you. Many thanks.

There were two movements used on Pre-Bonds, the 1441 is an ETA 255.561, those are very hard to find but it could be also a 1438, which is in fact a rebranded ETA 255.461. Those are easier to source and one of those would be a direct swap regardless of what is in there at present. Be aware you aren't actually allowed to post WTB stuff on this site until you are an established member so this thread may be removed.

Thank you both for your advise. I did actually find an ETA 255.561 movement online which I have now purchased. I am of course hoping that the water ingress has not damaged any other components and swapping the circuit will bring it back to life.

Thank you for the word of caution about new members posts. I was a member a few years ago but decided to start a new account. Many thanks again.