Want to Buy Hands

Posts
13
Likes
2
In need of Sword hands Part Numbers: HOUR- 065ST1144, MINUTE- 065ST1145 1120 movement
Just gathering ‘IN CASE’ at some point no longer available, not due a service yet.
If someone has, let me know, or if you can recommend a source, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for looking.
 
Posts
2,335
Likes
1,456
Jules Borel, Otto Frei, Cas-ker

Canada - Perrins

Europe - Cousins
 
Posts
13
Likes
2
Jules Borel, Otto Frei, Cas-ker

Canada - Perrins

Europe - Cousins
Looked at all, because they are on the movement, they are restricted to Authorized repair Company or Boutique with Parts account only
 
Posts
2,335
Likes
1,456
Did they tell you that?

From what I understand. Omega doesn't sell to parts suppliers anymore, so they can sell to whoever they want with what stock they have left.
 
Posts
13
Likes
2
True, but Cousins has the parts listed by number, but also shows a disclaimer that the parts are restricted.
I spoke to a person at a Authorised Dealer, stated they could replace the hands during a complete service it would be an extra charge, so if I take my watch to a Omega Boutique they will be changed if I request, but like Rolex, I can’t have the hands they remove.
 
Posts
2,335
Likes
1,456
True, but Cousins has the parts listed by number, but also shows a disclaimer that the parts are restricted.
I spoke to a person at a Authorised Dealer, stated they could replace the hands during a complete service it would be an extra charge, so if I take my watch to a Omega Boutique they will be changed if I request, but like Rolex, I can’t have the hands they remove.
Restricted as they probably don't have the hands and therefor you need to ship to Omega for a complete service.

Omega stopped selling to suppliers in 2015. Not sure if any suppliers even bothered with later hands prior to that date

Omega won't sell you the hands, so unless you can find them someplace else. Your SOL
 
Posts
13
Likes
2
SOL Yes, you’re correct, but every now and then I see a set for sale from a Source in Japan.
I’m holding out for New Omega parts, to go with a new SMP 2254.50 Dial I got from Ofrei years ago along with 3 new at the time 1120 movements.
 
Posts
30,175
Likes
77,921
True, but Cousins has the parts listed by number, but also shows a disclaimer that the parts are restricted.
That is very misleading wording that they have been using for over 10 years now. It simply means that they do not have the parts, and since 2015 have not been able to get parts from Omega.

So many people interpret this to mean that Cousins has the parts but Omega restricts who they can sell them to, but that is false.
 
Posts
13
Likes
2
That is very misleading wording that they have been using for over 10 years now. It simply means that they do not have the parts, and since 2015 have not been able to get parts from Omega.

So many people interpret this to mean that Cousins has the parts but Omega restricts who they can sell them to, but that is false.
Swatch…Omega has simply taken a page out of the Rolex Book. You own the watch, but Omega owns You !
 
Posts
30,175
Likes
77,921
Swatch…Omega has simply taken a page out of the Rolex Book. You own the watch, but Omega owns You !
Far from it actually…
 
Posts
920
Likes
2,894
It is a shame about the parts availability, but can you not post in all bold? Maybe it is my phone, but it hurts my eyes.
 
Posts
917
Likes
4,953
It is a shame about the parts availability, but can you not post in all bold? Maybe it is my phone, but it hurts my eyes.
It's not your phone. We're being yelled at. 😂
 
Posts
13
Likes
2
Sorry gentleman, old eyes need a bold print to sometimes clearly see. Not yelling or even raising my voice.
 
Posts
1,887
Likes
3,627
The one calling himself Alpha can not find Omega .....?
 
Posts
13
Likes
2
The one calling himself Alpha can not find Omega .....?
Rather presumptuous of you, in fact ‘Alfa’ did find Omega exact items I posted in need of.
But thank you for the Sarcasm
 
Posts
1,887
Likes
3,627
Stumbled upon i guess, pinky makes you a perfect avatar .... 😉