Forums Latest Members

Want to be interviewed for Time 4A Pint? (London Area)

1. tyrantlizardrex Apr 2, 2017

Hey gang,

In case you missed it, the first two episodes of The Time 4A Pint Podcast are now live:

Episode 1 - What it's all about. (6 minutes)

Episode 2 - Interview with James Vincent, covering 4 "firsts", F-91W, Swatch Irony Body and Soul, 105.003 Speedmaster, 2998LE. (22 minutes)

We're recording Episode 3 tomorrow, which should be really interesting for any fans of Speedmasters (I think there might be a few of you here...).

So the first three episodes are kinda sorted... but beyond that... well, I need some people to interview.

I'm set up for in person interviews... I don't have the kit to record high quality from a skype/phone so that's not an option at the moment.

If you're in the London area, could spare 30-45 minutes from which we will sit and record for about 20, then I'd love to hear from you.

I know anonymity is key for a lot of people, so whilst James was happy for his full name to be used, tomorrows interviewee will go by first name alone... so fear not for your identity being betrayed.

I know this is a big ask, and can feel really intimidating, but I promise, it's just a sit down with another watch nerd.

Shout if you're keen to join in :)

Cheers

Chris

ahartfie, timjohn, Davidt and 3 others like this.
  2. blacktiger Apr 2, 2017

Would love to, if I was based closer. But really hope you can get some really great interviewees for the upcoming podcasts! Looking forward to it! :) :thumbsup:

tyrantlizardrex likes this.
  3. tyrantlizardrex Apr 2, 2017

*plots road trip*

In all seriousness, if there are a gaggle of people in an area outside of London, who'd be up for being interviewed... I'd make the trip.

It's sinking in that I have committed to a show a week... :D

Rodmar and blacktiger like this.
  4. blacktiger Apr 2, 2017

That's amazing! Yes, currently working out the petrol cost to get over to you ;) Only 5 hours away! ;) :O

I'm new to the watch collecting, so I would of thought I would be the very LAST person to be interviewed with a collector such as yourself! :( :)

tyrantlizardrex likes this.
  5. tyrantlizardrex Apr 2, 2017

Ahh I do a lot of talking... but am by no means one of the knowledgable folk, nor big game collectors. ;)

blacktiger likes this.