Forums Latest Members
  1. bazamu wincer, not a bidder Jun 21, 2016

Up for sale is my beautiful Wakmann Triple Date. Triple Dates originally came in two case sizes (37mm and 39mm), with this one being the 37mm variant. These watches are becoming harder and harder to find in great condition, and this is one of the better examples that I've seen for sale of late. Sourced directly from an estate seller, so I am the second owner of the piece (and have worn it sparingly).

Case: The case is in fantastic shape, with sharp lugs, no blemishes, and a mint caseback with deep/untouched logo and text.

Dial: The dial, which was manufactured by Singer (the same company that made dials for Heuer, Rolex, Omega, and Breitling) is cosmetically perfect. All lume plots are intact on the outside of the applied hour markers and exhibit nice, even patina. The outside placement of the lume is not typically observed, but has been confirmed to be original.

Hands: The hands exhibit matching lume and are fully original / correct for this reference.

Movement: The watch is keeping great time and all pushers / functions work as they should. Movement is clean and shows no signs of degradation / wear. Service history of the piece is unknown.

Strap: If you'd like to also purchase it with the strap shown in the pictures (Strapped WatchCo), please add $50 to the price.

My price is $3,100. Payment via PayPal (add 3% if using PP or send as a gift) or direct bank wire. US sale preferred, international sales will pay the cost of shipping. Face-to-face in Chicago is also welcome for local buyers. Finally, I have plenty of references available as a buyer and seller that I can provide if necessary - please start by referencing previous FS threads of mine on this forum.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions via PM here, to [email protected] or through Instagram to @bazamu. More pictures can be made available by request.

IMG_0434.JPG IMG_0443.JPG IMG_0445.JPG IMG_0447.JPG IMG_0451.JPG IMG_0452.JPG IMG_0457.JPG IMG_0430.JPG IMG_0427.JPG IMG_9631.JPG

2. bazamu wincer, not a bidder Jun 24, 2016

A lot of interest, but still available. Friday bump

3. bazamu wincer, not a bidder Jun 25, 2016

OHPF, thanks OF

watchknut likes this.