Wakmann Big Boy (esp. Lemania 1872)

Hi All,

Putting the feelers out to see whether an esteemed OF member would part with their Wakmann Big Boy.

I'm particularly interested in the version with the Lemania 1872 movement (see photo). I've been a Lemania chrono nut for a while now, and have concluded that this is my favourite watch containing the 872 / 1872.

I would also be happy to consider other Big Boy versions, or similar watches with 872 / 1872 movements. Thanks, Mark

IMG_4895-Edit-scaled-1.jpg

Hi,

Not exactly a Big Boy or even a cal 872, but I have this similar anonymous chronograph in mint condition I’m looking to part with.
For what I belive a much cheaper price than the asked watch 😀

Hi,

Not exactly a Big Boy or even a cal 872, but I have this similar anonymous chronograph in mint condition I’m looking to part with.
For what I belive a much cheaper price than the asked watch 😀

That's a nice watch, definitely shares DNA with the big boys! Do you know what movement it has running?

Overall my plan is to hold out for the grail with the lemania movement, or another wakmann iteration, for a while first. But I'll get in touch if I start expanding on my options 👍

That's a nice watch, definitely shares DNA with the big boys! Do you know what movement it has running?

Overall my plan is to hold out for the grail with the lemania movement, or another wakmann iteration, for a while first. But I'll get in touch if I start expanding on my options 👍
Its a Landeron 248 movement, sure and good luck with the search 😀