Forums Latest Members
  1. Dre Mar 11, 2017

Hi OF,

For sale is my vintage Vulcain Cricket Alarm dated back to late 1940s or early 1950s. As all of you know, the Vulcain Cricket is a watch famously given to US presidents since Harry Truman's era.

Please see below for the details,

Dial: Original silver dial with double scales and applied hour markers. All original hands including the red steel second hand. Switzerland signed on the bottom of the dial.
    Movement: Vulcain in-house movement cal 120, nice and clean movement!
    Case: Perfect classic dress watch size at 34mm excluding crown, 18mm lugs width. 3-piece stainless steel case. Original bi-directional unsigned crown and original pusher for the alarm. Case is sharp and unpolished.

The watch is keeping good time. All functions are working as they should, alarm is loud, long and accurate! Triple signed Vulcain on the dial, inside case back as well as the movement. An instruction on how to use the alarm will also be provided to the buyer.

My apologies for the bad lighting as I haven't had a chance to take some more photos in better lighting condition and I just want to post it here ASAP.

The watch is sold as is head only. No straps, box or papers. Priced at USD650 + shipping. Paypal or bank wire only.

Thanks heaps

Andre

IMG_5442.JPG IMG_5445.JPG IMG_5446.JPG IMG_5431.JPG

Deafboy, Foo2rama, Kreindog24 and 4 others like this.
  2. dougiedude Carpe horologium! Mar 11, 2017

You've got Mail, Dre! :)

Foo2rama and Dre like this.
  3. Dre Mar 11, 2017

Sold now, thanks OF and buyer!

Kreindog24, Deafboy, Larry S and 3 others like this.