Forums Latest Members
  1. borre Sep 26, 2019

In October I will visit Geneva (family city trip). Does anyone has some tips?
    For me it's my second time there, so I've seen the obvious things (CERN, PP museum, Jet d'eau, bain des paquis, l'Escalade). Any less known things that are worth a visit?

2. eugeneandresson 'I used a hammer, a chisel, and my fingers' Sep 26, 2019

Take a short trip to Biel/Bienne and go visit the new Omega and Swatch museums :thumbsup:
    You can also find the shop of the Davidoff Brothers( @DB1983 ) and stare at some vintage goodness.

3. SpeedyPhill Founder Of Aussie Cricket Blog Mark Waugh Universe Sep 26, 2019

The old upper town and DB1986 :coffee:

Royism and borre like this.
  4. percymon Sep 26, 2019

Visited in December 2018, so not the most spectacular time of the year for cramming in lots of things (weather, daylight hours etc).

Breakfast or lunch outside at bains des paquis is always an experience, even if you've been before on warmer days. To be honest my wife and I didn't find an awful lot to occupy our 3 day long weekend there - plenty of window shopping, walks in the parks & PP museum was about it.

Perhaps catching the train to Lauserne is an option , if only for a change of scenery