Visited Omega Museum today. Wow!!!

These look great and I'd love to go...but here's the real practicality. Hypothetically, what if one's significant other perhaps is tolerant, but not terribly interested in her spouse's watch habits? (I mean....I'm sure no one has any idea what I'm talking about.) What would be a fun vacation that would accommodate a day trip to the Omega museum???

These look great and I'd love to go...but here's the real practicality. Hypothetically, what if one's significant other perhaps is tolerant, but not terribly interested in her spouse's watch habits? (I mean....I'm sure no one has any idea what I'm talking about.) What would be a fun vacation that would accommodate a day trip to the Omega museum???
Lunch by water at La Peniche was very nice. Walk through park where locals are picnicking by water. Boat tour to Neuchatel at main town dock, but they stop running around 3 pm so probably best to stay overnight and do this next day. There are couple of connecting lakes
The walk from train station to Omega Museum is long I would advise taxi.
My wife was less interested but tolerant and quite liked it. We skipped the Swatch part and concentrated on Omega upstairs. Nice old town to stroll around.
Hope you make the trip it is memorable.

Lunch by water at La Peniche was very nice. Walk through park where locals are picnicking by water. Boat tour to Neuchatel at main town dock, but they stop running around 3 pm so probably best to stay overnight and do this next day. There are couple of connecting lakes
The walk from train station to Omega Museum is long I would advise taxi.
My wife was less interested but tolerant and quite liked it. We skipped the Swatch part and concentrated on Omega upstairs. Nice old town to stroll around.
Hope you make the trip it is memorable.

Very cool! I want to visit this museum.