Forums Latest Members

SOLD Vintage Zodiac Seawolf No-Date Radium Diver

1. Optimizer13 Jul 29, 2016

Dear OF members,

For sale is an iconic Zodiac Seawolf No-date with radium dial. The non-date version is more sought-after due to its dial symmetry and movement (the date version's offset cannon pinion is prone to wear). None of these photographs are edited in any way.

History: http://wornandwound.com/review/affordable-vintage-zodiac-sea-wolf/
    Case: All stainless steel with sharp, even and thick lugs. Case has minor scratches as seen in pictures but overall in great shape.
    Dimensions: Approx. 35 mm (excluding crown). Lug to lug approx. 43 mm.
    Bezel: Has aging on the metal plating so brass is visible all around the edges.
    Dial: All original and untouched glossy dial with radium lume plots.
    Hands: All original and untouched hands set.
    Movement: Caliber 72 Zodiac signed 17 jewels. Clean movement.
    Crowns: Original signed crown
    Strap: Black leather nato strap (standard nato length) and vintage Gemex grey strap (short length and some wear on the edges since its supposed to fit larger lug width)
    Service: Working condition but unknown service history so it would benefit from a service.
    Serial number: 132XXXX

Overall, this is an all original and great looking Zodiac NoDate. Asking price is US$ 775 net to me or best offer. Payment can be made via bank wire or PayPal. Watch is in Chicago and I will let you decide which shipping option/declare value/insurance. I can provide many references upon request. I will accept return if item is not as described.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for looking and thank you OF for the space!

DSCF9994.JPG DSCF9991.JPG DSCF9961.JPG DSCF9963.JPG DSCF9965.JPG DSCF9967.JPG DSCF9969.JPG DSCF9971.JPG DSCF9972.JPG DSCF9988.JPG DSCF9958.JPG DSCF9978.JPG DSCF0009.JPG DSCF0001.JPG
    Edited Jul 29, 2016
  2. Optimizer13 Jul 31, 2016

Bump!

3. Optimizer13 Aug 3, 2016

Bump!