Forums Latest Members

SOLD Vintage Zodiac Aerospace GMT

1. bazamu wincer, not a bidder Aug 13, 2016

The consolidation continues. Cool piece that just struggles for wrist time among some of my others. 35mm Zodiac Aerospace GMT.

Case: The case is in good shape, with the only blemishes being around the snapback caseback (a few marks/dents from where people have opened the caseback in the past).

Dial: All lume plots are intact (top of the applied markers) and exhibit nice, even patina.

Hands: The hands exhibit matching lume and are all cosmetically perfect, which can be rare with this particular line.

Movement: I have not opened the watch since purchasing it about six months ago and have only worn it a handful of times. It's running well (haven't timed it, but seems to be keeping good time), and the quick-set date function works perfectly, and in a unique manner - you push the crown in and the date flips.

Bezel: Original bakelite bezel is cosmetically perfect and does not exhibit any fading.

Bracelet: The watch will be sold on its original bracelet (pictured). I chose to exhibit the watch on a vintage leather strap to provide another view of how cool it can look when paired with a nice strap.

My price is $800. Payment via PayPal (add 3% if using PP) or direct bank wire. US sale preferred, international sales will pay the cost of shipping. Face-to-face in Chicago is also welcome for local buyers. Finally, I have plenty of references available as a buyer and seller that I can provide if necessary.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions via PM here, to [email protected] or through Instagram to @bazamu. More pictures can be made available by request.
    IMG_0988.JPG IMG_0992.JPG IMG_0997.JPG IMG_0998.JPG IMG_1002.JPG IMG_1005.JPG IMG_1010.JPG IMG_1014.JPG

jayrock26, Darlinboy, GregH and 8 others like this.
  2. bazamu wincer, not a bidder Aug 14, 2016

OHPF - thanks OF!