Forums Latest Members
  1. sxl2004 Feb 23, 2018

For your consideration, a Zenith Sporto hand wound model with large sub seconds.

The Sporto hand wound models were produced between 1955 -1958.
    The watch is in good condition with sign of use. It is not in collector condition, but it is a great watch for everyday use
    Dial: The dial has a dirty patina, maybe a dial cleaning attempt, with applied golden hour markers, Zenith logo and large sub seconds. The hands are golden.
    Case: Stainless steel with signs of use, nothing major. The case back has some scratches from, I assume, previous opening attempts.
    Crystal: In good condition with signs of use but no major scratches.
    Movement: I could not open the watch to get movement shots. The calibers used by Zenith were cal 40 and cal 126-6, but I have no knowledge what is ticking inside.
    Strap: two tone NATO strap.
    Size: L 41.5 mm, w w/o crown 33.5, T 10.8mm
    Service history: unknown. The watch runs and keeps time and while being in my rotation I had no complains.
    No box or papers are included

Price; USD $200

PayPal, Transferwise, cashiers checks and bank transfers are accepted. Please add 3% fees for PayPal payments. Shipping & handling is $15 CONUS and $40 for all other countries. Shipping is fully insured and of course the correct value will be used for custom purposes. If PayPal is used, I will ship only to verified addresses. I prefer to ship directly to the buyer, if other arrangements are made I will not be responsible after dropping off the shipment.

I have bought a few watches here on OF and I can provide you with feedback from EBay and Etsy if requested. The buyer may share feedback ratings on request.

Returns will not be accepted unless the watch is grossly different from the description. Please ask relevant questions before you commit to buying. After all, these are vintage and gently used watches.

Unfortunately, I am not a watchmaker and therefore cannot guarantee the future performance or water resistance of the watch. I do however try to describe the watch as accurately as possible. I wish this transaction to be win/win and I will do everything to make it so.

Thanks for your interest and to OF for the space and opportunity to post this FS ad.

aIMG_4887.JPG
    red crowned, Jwit and Nathan1967 like this.
  2. sxl2004 Feb 28, 2018

bump

3. sxl2004 Mar 5, 2018

Oh my, only one pic uploaded :eek: :(and i am noticing it just know :eek::eek:(being prompted);)
    Please find a few more below
    Thanks for your patience. aIMG_4887.JPG IMG_4862.JPG IMG_4863.JPG IMG_4864.JPG IMG_4866.JPG IMG_4867.JPG IMG_4868.JPG IMG_4886.JPG IMG_4952.JPG IMG_4953.JPG IMG_4954.JPG IMG_4955.JPG IMG_4956.JPG IMG_4957.JPG IMG_4958.JPG

4. sxl2004 Mar 14, 2018

Sold.
    Thanks.