Forums Latest Members

SOLD Vintage Zenith Defy Diver, Stainless Steel, Vignette Dial - Excellent Condition

1. Darlinboy Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Apr 23, 2016

Vintage Zenith Defy Diver in stainless steel with screw-down crown
    Correct signed Gay Freres ladder bracelet
    Caliber 2562PC, 28,000 bph, automatic, date at "4"
    Full movement service in January, 2016, and remainder of one-year warranty will transfer to buyer.

Absolutely ready to wear with no worries for years to come. Comfortable with great wrist presence.

Dial & Hands: The original finish vignette dial is in very good condition, with some minor marks visible in certain light/angles. Stainless steel hour and minute hands, with distinctive Zenith center sweep seconds hand. Stainless steel dial furniture. All luminous material intact (though due to age it glows only briefly after exposure to light) All of the dial text & markings are in clear and unfaded condition.

Case: Very good case that has been previously polished, but retains its distinct Zenith Defy shape. Serial number is clearly visible to the naked eye. It has no major dings or dents, but does show the minor marks and hairlines from use. Stainless steelcase screw-down back with some light scratches & tool marks. Please note that although this this watch passed the pressure test when last serviced, it should not be considered water resistant. Approximatel 37mm without crown, 42mm with, 44.5mm lug to lug, 14mm thick.

Movement: Zenith caliber 5562 PC automatic movement, fully serviced in January, 2016, and still under warranty. Running well and keeping accurate time. Movement photo was taken during the recent service.

Bracelet: Includes correct Zenith-signed ladder bracelet. The bracelet is in exceptional condition, with minimal stretch.

Please review the pictures carefully as they are an important an integral part of the description. All but the last two (movement and wrist shot) were taken today in natural light and are unretouched.

Offered at US$995. Please feel free to make me an offer. I like to move watches quickly & always prefer to sell quickly in a frictionless transaction with a known member here on OF. Price includes PayPal fees and shipping within the US, five percent (5%) discount for bank wire. Non-US buyers please contact me to discuss shipping arrangements and cost.

Shipping: The watch will ship via USPS priority mail, signature required, tracked, and insured for final sale value.

Sold as is with remaining warranty as noted above. No Returns.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
    image.jpeg

image.jpeg
    image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited Apr 23, 2016
    George.A, x3no, Hijak and 2 others like this.
  2. Darlinboy Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Apr 23, 2016

Watch is now sold.

Thanks to the buyer, and to OF for this marketplace. :thumbsup:

JohnSteed and oddboy like this.
  3. x3no Apr 23, 2016

I didn't think that would last long. Congrats!

Darlinboy likes this.
  4. arkstfan Apr 23, 2016

Man that was fast. Congrats on a fast sale and congrats to the buyer as well!

Darlinboy likes this.
  5. donkii Apr 24, 2016

With the right price things sell ;)
    Great looking piece @Darlinboy.

Hijak and Darlinboy like this.