Forums Latest Members

FS Vintage Wittnauer Explorer-style field/diver – 1960s

1. Deldog May 27, 2015

Model: 1960s Wittnauer field/diver, manual wind. Vintage gem and an affordable way to get that classic Explorer-style.

Case: All stainless steel, 38mm excluding crown. Shows light wear but in overall great condition. Rotating bezel is friction, not click.

Dial: Black matte, reminiscent of vintage Seamasters. Original signed crown, push in for quick-set date.

Strap: Gently used camouflage NATO. The lug width of this watch is 19.5mm, but 20 is easily doable.

Offered at: A very fair and affordable $475 + $20 shipping. (Here's one for twice the price.)

Full disclosure: I do not know the service history, but the watch is running strong and accurately.

Fine print: PayPal only. Will ship when funds clear. I'll cover PayPal fees, and buyer pays $20 to ship USPS with full insurance. CONUS only.

Seller: I have a string of flawless references in the Watch Deals section of Watchuseek, Omega Forums and TRF. I'll expect the buyer to have strong references as well. Again, CONUS only. I am not a dealer or flipper. Just a curious collector who often sells watches to chase new ones. My watches are priced to move. PM me with any questions or reasonable offers. Returns accepted (minus shipping and insurance) if watch is not authentic.

Note: Please no lowballs, overseas offers and users with no feedback. CONUS only.

Thank you. ... Deldog

witt.jpg wittback.jpg wittcrown.jpg wittd.jpg witte.jpg wittf.jpg wittg.jpg

2. Deldog May 27, 2015

SOLD. Thanks, Omegaforums.