Forums Latest Members

SOLD Vintage Tudor 7934, Black Dial with Applied Big Rose Logo US$795

1. shaun hk Fairy nuffer Sep 17, 2017

I have decided to put my vintage Tudor up for sale, I love the simple black dial, but I find myself wearing my sport watches more than this so, it has to go, details as below:
    Reference: 7934
    Year: late 1950s (approx.)
    Case: 34mm, this really does have a nice case, which is why I bought it, it probably has been polished in the past (it is 50 years old) but the brushing on the top of the lugs is still in place. It does carry some scratches on the sides of the case by no nasty dents. There is an inscription on the caseback, reasonably well done, as shown in the pics.
    Lug Width: 18mm, I will include the brand new vintage look leather strap
    Dial & Hands: The dial has really nice look, the black has just faded a little and the applied big rose logo big and markers look great. And I am pretty damn sure it is not a redial. However while taking the pictures I noticed there appears to be some damage on the very outer edges of the dial around the 11 and 7 markers. It is just on the outside very outside edge of the dial so not noticeable with normal viewing.
    Crystal: Generic hesalite and not original to the watch
    Movement: The watch is remarkably accurate, I timed it at about -2 seconds over 24 hours, with a power reserve over 40 hours. It winds and sets well, and the screw down crown seems to be well fitted.
    Service History: None known
    Price: Even though this is runnng well, I don't have a service history so I will let it go for US$795 by transferwise or bank transfer US$850 by paypal. Price includes worldwide shipping from Hong Kong by EMS Speedpost, I am from the UK and travel there very frequently, so if you prefer UK shipping for this can be arranged.
    References: I have bought and sold a few watches here on Omega Forums, and have been a member for some time.
    Please reach out to me with any questions via PM. Please let me know if you need any additional pictures.
    Thanks for looking,
    Shaun

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg