Forums Latest Members

SOLD Vintage Time Only Mechanical Zodiac

1. Jonatan Oct 2, 2016

I know it might not be everyone's cup of tea, but I liked it a lot.

Very nice little (33mm without crown) gold plated vintage Zodiac. I tried getting some information but couldn't find anything. It runs well and keeps time. Service history is unknown, and I haven't tried to get the back open. It doesn't look like it has been polished but has some tarnish and some crackling of the gold plating.

I bought it because I really like the dial and the hands. There are some spots on the dial between the 10-11 o'clock markers.

It was on my list to get serviced but since my watchmaker takes about two months per watch and time is limited I have decided to part with it.

The watch is located in Switzerland and is sold head only.

I am looking for 120chf (Swiss Francs) or best offer and shipping is included. Wire transfer is always preferred but I can also do Paypal.

I will not accept returns. If you're interested, feel free to ask questions.

EDIT: I hope this is allowed, I have included a small video of the watch so that you may see that it works. Just follow the dropbox link to visualize.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j4nla4kizoi3xau/IMG_1207.m4v?dl=0

Thank you for looking and thanks to Omega Forum for the space.

IMG_1180.jpg IMG_1181.jpg IMG_1205.JPG
    Edited Oct 2, 2016
    Giff2577, Fost, Lonestar and 3 others like this.
  2. Jonatan Oct 2, 2016

OHPF! Thank you all!

3. Lonestar insert Schwartz joke HERE Oct 2, 2016

Your watches are textbook cases that when the right product is priced right, it sells within the day.

(food for thought to those who've been bumping the same ad for weeks/months now...)

Take care!
    Paul

Jonatan and Hans the Wolf like this.
  4. Jonatan Oct 2, 2016

Merci Paul.