Forums Latest Members
  1. EdtheAussie Jul 16, 2017

Hi guys,

I am looking to get my newly acquired 145.012 serviced and thought it might be an idea to source a replacement crystal.

I found these two listings from an Australian based parts supplier, but what is the difference between the two other than the price?

Crystal one : http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/311909339899?ul_noapp=truePurchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network

Crystal two: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Omega-Sp...205072?hash=item489effbb50:g:uPgAAOSwuMZZK1wFPurchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network

And would one be more appropriate for a 145.012 case?

Also it you have any other recommendations for where to source a crystal (and maybe a flat end chronohand) let me know!

Thanks,
    Edwin

2. oddboy Zero to Grail+2998 In Six Months Jul 16, 2017

Is the tension ring (rehaut) silver or black. For your watch, it needs to be black.

Those two listings look like they're the same. Looks like even the same pic?

3. eugeneandresson 'I used a hammer, a chisel, and my fingers' Jul 16, 2017

If the guy who does the servicing is Omega Qualified, he should either have a parts account with Omega and know which one to get, or simply know where to get the correct parts. I am no watchmaker, but have avidly followed the advice @Archer has gifted the forum. The last watchmaker to service my Speedy was Omega Qualified with a parts account...

EdtheAussie likes this.
  4. EdtheAussie Jul 17, 2017

It was the same photo on the 'eBay photo's' but there are additional ones in the listing. But i might take @eugeneandresson's advice, I think the watchmaker I plan to send the watch too would have an account.

Cheers Guys!