Forums Latest Members
  1. Scepticalist Dec 7, 2018

I have a recently-acquired Speedmaster - as below it;s currently on the bar-type bracelet
    [​IMG]

Unfortunately the end links mean it's not a great fit on my wrist and I want to re-fit the original Holzer bracelet.

The fit to the case is slighltly non-standard, with an open bracelet end and apin to secure to the corresponding tab on the case:

20181207_181731.jpg

The problem is that both the bracelet pins securing the bracelet to the case are bent. One is stuck in the link itself but I think I can remove this ok and refit the link - see below:

20181207_181949.jpg

Is there any way to source these end pins? Are they a standard item anywhere - the end links are approx 24mm where they attack to the case?

Option B is always a new bracelet - is there any other Omega bracelet style that would fit, considering the "non-standard" case end with a tab rather than lugs?

Many thanks

valkyrie_rider likes this.
  2. wsfarrell Dec 7, 2018

Something like thisPurchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network could work. I tend to purposely bend pins like this to help keep them in place.

3. valkyrie_rider Dec 7, 2018

Beautiful 'tv dial' Mark 4.5!