Forums Latest Members

SOLD Vintage Sicura Automatic Diver -Near Mint, Catch & Release

1. bristnj Apr 8, 2016

I am selling a Vintage Sicura Automatic diver (ca. 1966). The watch is in near mint condition as seen by the photos. Black dial is all original. Lume is original, and has aged to a beautiful pale green. Bezel is in incredible condition with only one small mark near the 10 minute hash-mark. The case is free from any scratches or dings with sharp edges and has not been polished. Case back is mint, and shows no signs of wear. 38mm diameter without crown. Sicura automatic movement is working perfectly and watch is keeping good time. Comes with a black Nato strap. Service history unknown. Great looking piece, in unbelievable condition at a very reasonable price in todays market. I recently acquired this piece from a reputable dealer (who's pictures I am using given the great quality), and now selling at same price I purchased for, to contribute funds to an unexpected opportunity.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Selling at $550 usd, paid via PayPal plus shipping. Shipping via USPS Priority Mail (Tracking/Insured). CONUS: $15.00, International: $30.00

Feel free to email me with any questions or additional pictures. References available and many sales on OTD - Chronotrader and eBay under same user name: bristnj

Thank you.
    Jeff

Edited Apr 8, 2016
    GregH likes this.